Friuts are one of the reasons our body parts function. Some fruits can be used as medicines.
Eating fruits should be fun but also should be healthy for better and proper body
SEVEN (7) HEALTHY FRUITS
Orange is the fruit of the citrus species Citrus and it is called sweet orange to distinguish it from other citrus.
Oranges contain vitamin C, fiber, potassium and choline, which are all good for your heart.
Benefits of oranges.
- It keeps blood pressure under check.
- It control sugar level.
- Reduces/Lowers cholesterol.
- Promotes good eye health.
- Safeguards against constipation.
- Lowers the risk of cancer.
- High in Vitamin C
Apples are sweet, fresh and edible fruits produced by apple tree. Apples are great fruit to eat if you find yourself hungry in between meal.
Benefits of Apples
- Apples lowers cholesterol.
- Improves eye health.
- Help in controlling body weight.
- Improve bone health.
- Rich Source of Vitamin C.
- Treat Hemorrhoids.
- Prevent Heart Diseases.
- Boost Brain Health.
Bananas are edible and sweet fruits that can be eaten in between meals.
Bananas are among the world’s best sources of potassium.
Benefits of Bananas
- Banana support heart health.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Contain Powerful Antioxidants.
- Unripe Bananas Improve Insulin Sensitivity.
- Banana improve Kidney health.
- Contains vitamins ans nutrients.
Berries are high in potassium and vitamin C, making them the top choice of doctors and nutritionist.
Benefits of Blueberries
- It helps to lower blood pressure.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Helps in managing diabetics.
- Protecting against heart disease
- Improves mental health.
- Contains essential nutrients and vitamins.
- Helps to prevent cancer.
- Helps in skin care.
Avocados are fruits that offers substantial amounts of heart-healthy unsaturated fat.
Benefits of Avocados
- Rich in nutrient.
- Improves heart health.
- Osteoporosis prevention
- Prevents cancer.
- Improves eye heath.
- Improves digestion.
- Protection from chronic disease.
- Skin care
Lemons are called citrus. they are rich source of vitamin C, lemon juice protects the body from Immune system deficiencies.
Benefits of Lemons
- It improves your skin quality
- It aids in weight loss.
- It helps in digestion.
- It helps prevent kidney stones.
- It improves your skin quality.
- It’s a good source of vitamin C.
Grapes are fruits that contain essential nutrients and vitamins.
Benefits of Grapes
- Fights Breast Cancer.
- Helps in skin care.
- Helps in digestion.
- Prevents Eye Degeneration.
- Lowers Cholesterol In Blood.
- Heals Kidney Disorders.
- Relieves Constipation.
- Helps Fight Polio And Herpes.
- Contains essential nutrient and vitamins
Watermelons are fruit that provide the body with nutrients and aids in weight loss. watermelon contains vitamins are amino acids.
Benefits of Watermelon
- Protection Against Diabetes.
- Helps Balance body pH
- Helps in weight loss
- Eradicate Inflammation.
- Prevents Heat Exhaustion and Heat Stroke.
- Aids in digestion.
- Reduction of Severity and Frequency of Asthma Attacks.
- Contains Vitamins ie Vitamin A, B6 and C.
- Helps in promoting good skin.
- Contains antioxidants and amino acids.